Friday, September 14, 2007

What is Vestis Academia?

Vestis Academia means "Clothing Academia". This blog is about the student, professor, and researcher fashion on the campus at the University of Maryland, College Park.

As the wife of a faculty member, and taker of classes, myself, I have plenty of opportunity to spot people who make an effort to look fantastic, even if they don't have to.

I'll only put up the best examples of interesting and creative fashions that I see worn by real-life students and faculty.

This blog was inspired by the Sartorialist, and I encourage you to read that also. It's based in NYC, but he finds street fashion everywhere. It's really special.

Please email me at fiddlestixfix@yahoo.com if you want to give me a tip on a great dresser in your department!

Enjoy!

No comments: